Tubes available in all popular volumes, styles and colors:
ClickSeal™ Microcentrifuge Tubes offer the ultimate in sample security – caps “click” when closing while maintain easy opening. This feature ensures that even when boiling or freezing of tubes and contents, the caps will NOT pop open.
All tube options will withstand extremes in temperatures — from -80°C to +121°C and also are rated up to 18,000 x g, in microcentrifuges with fully supported rotors.
Available in multiple colors – natural/clear, amber and five transparent colors
Packed in premium, self-standing DispenserPacks, both sterile and non-sterile
LFR™ (Low Fluid Retention) Technology option ensures minimal sample retention and maximum sample integrity
BioStor™ Tube and Vial Racks
• Manufactured of anodized aluminum
• Durable, chemical and corrosion resistant
• Can be frozen or autoclaved
• 40-Tube Rack suitable for single 0.5ml PCR tubes or 0.5ml microcentrifuge tubes
• 24-Tube Rack suitable for 1.5ml/2.0ml microcentrifuge tubes, 0.75-2.0ml screwcap vials
• Very securely stackable for long-term storage in -80°C freezers