- 0.2ml StripTubes fit virtually all popular thermal cyclers
- Optically clear cap for Real-Time PCR
- Crystal clear transparency throughout
- Leak-proof seal design eliminates sample evaporation or ‘popping’ while still being easy to open
- Note that StripCaps may not be compatible with multi well PCR plates or with other manufacturer’s StripTubes
0.2ml PCR 8-TubeStrip with flat cap
National Scientific offers an extensive range of tubes, strips and multi-well plates for the PCR process. All PCR products are manufactured from virgin, bovine-free, medical grade polypropylene and certified free from DNase, RNase and Human DNA.
MicroFlex™ PCR consumables feature ultra-thin and consistent wall thickness on all tubes and plate wells, to allow fast and efficient heat transfer from the thermal cycler block along the entire contacting surface of the tube or well and so reduce cycle times and increase yields.
|VOLUME||COLOR||CAP STYLE||DESCRIPTION||TUBES PER PACK||PACKS PER CASE||SKU||PRICE|
|–||Clear||Flat||PCR 8-CapStrips™, Flat Optically Clear for Real-Time PCR||125/Pack||10||PCCS00-RT-08C||Request a quote|
|0.2ml||Clear||–||PCR 8-TubeStrips™||125/Pack||10||PCTS02-SP-08B||Request a quote|
|0.1ml||Clear||–||PCR 8-TubeStrips™, Low Profile||125/Pack||10||PCTS01-LP-08B||Request a quote|
|0.2ml||Clear||Flat||PCR 8-TubeStrips™ and Optically Clear Flat CapStrips™||125/Pack||10||PCTS02-RT-08A||Request a quote|