- Multi-purpose design – suitable for a wide range of life science laboratory needs, including:
• sample collection and processing,
• long-term storage
• packaging/shipping of valuable biological reagents
- Uniform, thick walled construction – for high speed centrifugation to 17,000xg
- Manufactured from inert, LN² – grade polypropylene – sample viability is protected at extreme temperatures ranging from -196°C (LN² vapor phase) to +121°C
The multi-purpose design of National Scientific screw-cap vials serve a wide range of life science laboratory needs, such as sample collection and processing, centrifugation, long-term storage plus the packaging/shipping of valuable biological reagents, etc.
Unique 2½ turn threaded closure design ensures cap and O-ring are uniformly compressed to achieve unparalleled secure sealing. Cap – available in 5 colors plus natural – has a 3mm syringe port which is pierceable for access of hazardous materials or fraction collecting without opening. The uniform, thick walled construction, with reinforced support collar, allows centrifugation to 17,000xg. Temperatures ranging from -195°C (LN² vapor phase) to +121°C.
|2.0ml||Natural||No||Skirted Bottom Vials and Screw Caps||A||BS20NA-BP||Request a quote|
|2.0ml||Select Color||No||Skirted Bottom Vials and Screw Caps||A||BS20**-BP||Request a quote|
|2.0ml||Natural||Yes||Skirted Bottom Vials and Screw Caps||B||BS20NA-PS||Request a quote|
|2.0ml||Select Color||Yes||Skirted Bottom Vials and Screw Caps||B||BS20**-PS||Request a quote|
A = 500 Caps/Bag, 500 Vials/Bag, 2 Bags of each/Case
B = 50 Assembled Natural or Single Color Caps with Vials/Bag, 10 Bags/Case, Sterile
** Select cap color of choice by using color code:
WT=White, RD=Red, OR=Orange, YL=Yellow, GN=Green, BL=Blue, VT=Violet, AM=Amber